Hammering through the peaks. Almost done! :-) Tell Homie that Los Alamos is pulling for him. Thanks for the updates, Bill!
Any way you could post a tentative schedule here?I want to come to a trail head and drink some beers to make him jealous.
His SPOT hasn't transmitted anything in the last hour. Hope everything's ok....
I can assure you that Homie will not be jealous of you drinking beer. If you were eating Chik fil a though, that would be another matter!
Good luck Homie! Having fun following.
So excited to watch this unfold!
Any chance you could post an itinerary? I know nothing is set in stone on things like this but if we had an idea of the order of things we might be able to come cheer you on on the summit of Pikes Peak.
Hammering through the peaks. Almost done! :-) Tell Homie that Los Alamos is pulling for him. Thanks for the updates, Bill!
ReplyDeleteAny way you could post a tentative schedule here?I want to come to a trail head and drink some beers to make him jealous.
ReplyDeleteHis SPOT hasn't transmitted anything in the last hour. Hope everything's ok....
ReplyDeleteI can assure you that Homie will not be jealous of you drinking beer. If you were eating Chik fil a though, that would be another matter!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Homie! Having fun following.
ReplyDeleteSo excited to watch this unfold!
ReplyDeleteAny chance you could post an itinerary? I know nothing is set in stone on things like this but if we had an idea of the order of things we might be able to come cheer you on on the summit of Pikes Peak.
ReplyDelete