Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Green

From Gregory TH, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; down the same.

Started at 6:33 am. New Hokas this morning felt good! Forgot how well these hook up, as my old ones were basically bald, and I'd been slipping and sliding for weeks. Wanted to go hard after yesterday, but the legs didn't feel great. Thought for sure I'd be faster up Amph as it felt hard. Saw a guy (Jack) running uphill above the 1st Flatiron junction, looking smooth and fast. Wanted to try to keep him in sight, but figured he'd pull away. He ended up taking a short break at the lookout over Boulder, and I went by. Continued to work hard, but wasn't running as much as yesterday. Not a bad time but was hoping for better. Jack topped out shortly after me. Thought I was moving pretty well on the descent, but I guess I wasn't working super-hard for much of it.

0:00 - Gregory TH
8:19 - Amph/Saddle Rock
22:11 - Saddle Rock/Greenman
38:57 - Green summit
41:48 - started down
1:01:52 - Gregory TH

StinsonEvoYellow

No comments:

Post a Comment