Sunday, August 26, 2012

Roachs are Crewing Now


Jennifer and Gerry, shown here at the Alamosa Pizza Hut, are now crewing for Homie. We picked up a large pepperoni pizza for Homie here and delivered it to 10,700 feet at the end of the 4WD road into the South Colony Trailhead. My last job to help Homie: pizza delivery boy extraordinaire. With my skills and my friendship reduced to a mundane task... Yet I loved it. Funny how it can be satisfying to do something so simple.

Jennifer and Gerry are like another set of parents for Homie, with Jennifer mothering him at every opportunity and Gerry giving fatherly advice on how to handle the mountains and the logistics.

1 comment:

  1. I was on the Needle Saturday morning. It is nice to know that I was on a summit when Homie was in the area. I just check his spot and he just drove past my neighborhood. Enjoy Pikes Peak.

    Cbrobin (14er.com handle)

    ReplyDelete