From Gregory TH, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; down the same.
Started at 6:35 am. Cold morning, around 0°F. Snow was pretty well packed, but not perfect yet. Probably slowed me down some on the ascent, but I also didn't work very hard.
Started down and ran into Bill just below the final switchback. Turned to head back to the top with him, but he was planning to descend Ranger/Gregory, and I wanted to pack things out on Greenman/Saddle Rock, so I turned down before reaching the summit again. So, my 21:15 descent included maybe a minute of that. Ran parts of the descent hard, some easy. Another day or so and the trails should be set up perfectly for a fast descent.
Broke out the new Microspikes today.
0:00 - Gregory TH
10:25 - Amph/Saddle Rock
29:01 - Saddle Rock/Greenman
52:57 - Green summit
56:14 - started down
1:17:28 - Gregory TH
Crosslite2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment