From Baseline at about 6th St, up to the Baseline trail, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; down Greenman, Saddle Rock, Amph, Gregory TH; then walked the road back to my car.
Started at 3:48 pm. Didn't get up Green on Christmas Day, so the streak ended at 22 days. Almost didn't get this one in, but I'm glad I did.
Quite windy today. Unfortunately, there was some drifting, most notably above the Saddle Rock/Greenman junction. Fortunately, there were a couple of snowshoers descending as I went up.
Pretty much was all out on the descent. Conditions weren't ideal with the drifting, as I was spinning my wheels in a few places and thrown off balance at times with the unsure footing. I definitely felt like that cost me a little time. The light was getting pretty dim near the bottom as well, but I don't think that really slowed me down much, if at all. Very happy with this descent.
15:45 descent, 42 seconds faster than on 12/21/2011.
0:00 - Baseline
4:24 - Baseline/Amph
? - Amph/Saddle Rock
29:26 - Saddle Rock/Greenman
51:56 - Green summit
53:32 - started down
1:09:17 - Gregory TH
Crosslite2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment