From Gregory TH, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; down the same.
Started at 6:35 am. Snow conditions were excellent!
Went for it on the descent again. Right from the start, the legs didn't feel as peppy as yesterday, where I was flying down the initial switchbacks. Still, I sustained a reasonably hard effort down to Greenman Spring, did all I could on the "flat" section, then I think I managed to pick things up a bit down Saddle Rock and Amph. Passed Bill as he was ascending (again) and got some encouragement. Perhaps too much, as I wiped out right at the Saddle Rock spring.
So, 16:54 descent. 52 seconds faster than yesterday's 17:46. I think I could shave more time. Not sure I'll keep pushing this hard, though. Satisfying to put up some fast personal times, but not quite as enjoyable while I'm out there.
0:00 - Gregory TH
9:21 - Amph/Saddle Rock
26:43 - Saddle Rock/Greenman
48:09 - Green summit
50:11 - started down
51:35 - end of long switchback, just above the two mini-switchbacks
58:01 - Greenman/Saddle Rock
1:07:05 - Gregory TH
Crosslite2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn that is fast. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteNice running, Homie. Really bummed the shin is back to being kinda cranky again this week because the last couple days the snow has just been PERFECT on the frontside of Green and I'd love to take a crack at a descent PR. Kinda crazy how smooth and consistent the track is really pretty much the whole way. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! Get that shin figured out, Tony. Looking forward to see what you can do at Hardrock.
ReplyDelete