From Gregory TH, Gregory, Ranger, West Ridge, Green; down Greenman, Saddle Rock, Amphitheater.
Started at 5:52 pm. Finally no more soreness in the legs. Ran pretty hard up Gregory, past the lodge, past the Greenman junction, and up to the last, steep log steps before things lay back on Ranger. Walked those steps and never really got going again until the West Ridge, hiking pretty much everything up to the four way junction. Did dig pretty hard on the final push up the West Ridge, though.
Checked out the lady bug situation. Maybe fewer than when I looked a couple weeks ago.
Ran down at a pretty decent effort. The Mafates were giving me a blister (up and down - right foot, second toe), though, so I held back a bit.
Can't seem to find a faster time for myself for this route, so I'll call it a PR. Kinda weak given my performance up on Ranger, though. I think my time up Gregory was probably 30 seconds to a minute faster than I've run it before. Previous PR was 44:13 on 7/25/07 (I think).
0:00 - Gregory TH
16:30 - Gregory/Ranger
39:15 - Ranger/West Ridge
43:09 - Green summit
45:50 - started down
1:08:19 - Gregory TH
HokaMafate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment