Hike/run at Waterton Canyon with Lori, Mia, and Anya. We started out hiking together. Where a lesser road splits off to the left, Lori headed off jogging down that road. The girls and I followed hiking. We met back up with the main road, and Lori came jogging down not long after (she jogged about 30 minutes). I started jogging up the road (12:00 pm) and soon saw the 1 mile marker. Missed the other mile markers on the way up. Coming down, felt like I was working pretty hard. Pathetic that this was barely 8:00 pace downhill! Stopped running when I caught back up with the girls just a bit down the side road.
0:00 - started running
20:13 - turned around at the spillway just past the 3 mile marker
21:04 - 3 mile marker
24:59 - 2.5 mile marker
28:53 - 2 mile marker (7:49 mile)
36:44 - 1 mile marker (7:51 mile)
40:29 - stopped when I caught back up with the girls
StreakOrangeB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment