Sunday, November 14, 2010

Green

From Gregory TH, Gregory, Ranger, West Ridge, Green; down Greenman, Saddle Rock, Amph.

Started at 1:58 pm. Ran into Max N and Laila (?) a bit below the Gregory/Ranger and stopped to say hi. Snow on Ranger was a bit slippery which slowed me up a bit. Felt solid on the descent, even without traction, but there were a few slick spots.

0:00 - Gregory TH
19:21 - Gregory/Ranger
44:11 - Ranger/West Ridge
49:02 - Green summit
52:10 - started down
1:17:28 - Gregory TH

StreakOrangeC

2 comments:

  1. Dangit, I just missed you. I saw Max at the TH as I arrived a little before 3pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori relayed your message to me after I got home, and I was bummed that I missed you. I think I saw your car out there, but it didn't even register at the time. I just assumed you'd gotten out in the morning.

    ReplyDelete