Sunday, June 13, 2010

Green, Bear, South Boulder

From Chautauqua, Baseline, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; Green West Ridge, Green-Bear, Bear West Ridge, Bear; South Boulder; Shadow, "Bridge", Mesa.

Started at 11:25 am. Managed to squeeze this one in between the rain. Don't think I got rained on at all during this run. But the amount of water in the creeks and on the trails was remarkable. Probably the wettest I've seen these trails. Felt about the same as yesterday - good, not great. Interesting that my times for these runs were almost identical.

0:00 - Chautauqua
7:06 - Baseline/Amph (muddy)
16:33 - Amph/Saddle Rock
(dup) - Saddle Rock/Greenman
53:30 - Green
1:37:31 - Bear
1:51:07 - South Boulder
3:13:02 - Chautauqua

StreakOrangeB

2 comments:

  1. Hey John,

    I was on Flagstaff right about the same time. Unf, woke up the next morning with bad achilles tendinosis in both heels. Blah! I guess doing nothing but hills when you're out of shape is bad. :(

    Doing Green tomorrow (hiking). Maybe see you up there.

    J. Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started doing Green a lot back in February/March, I ended up with achilles soreness as well. Finally took a week off from the hills and ran flatter trails, which pretty much took care of the problem.

    ReplyDelete