From Gregory TH, Amph, Saddle Rock, Greenman, Green; down the same.
Started at 6:46 am. First trip up Green this year with no snow on the trail! Yeah! Quads are still beat up from Jemez, so I was just out for an easy hike. As I approached the 1st/2nd Flatiron trail junction, I saw Tony K running up the trail ahead. He had obviously come down that trail to the Saddle Rock trail. Shortly beyond, saw Terri H coming down. Jogging from the Saddle Rock/Greenman junction to the spring, Tony came up from behind and passed me (he was off exploring). We chatted for a minute or so until he moved on. Reverted to hiking until the final few switchbacks where I upped the effort with a little running. Not too spry on the downhill with the aching quads.
0:00 - Gregory TH
10:54 - Amph/Saddle Rock
28:50 - Saddle Rock/Greenman
47:08 - Green summit
49:50 - started down
1:18:07 - Gregory TH
StreakOrangeB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment