From Cragmoor TH, North Shanahan, Fern, Bear; over to South Boulder; down Shadow, "bridge", Mesa, South Shanahan.
Started at 5:40 am. Hiked almost everything going up Bear. Just trying to go easy. Legs didn't feel sore on the ascent but are very tired. Down the west face of Bear and over to South Boulder, still moving slowly with no pep in the legs. Ate a Gu as I started down South Boulder. Originally planned to head over to Green, but I didn't have the time for that this morning. So, headed down Shadow and could hardly manage a run down that. Legs a bit sore still but mostly just fatigue. Actually got light-headed a couple of times coming down so just tried to take things easy. Jogged and hiked my way back to the trailhead. Somewhat frustrating. I'm beat!
0:00 - Cragmoor TH
16:46 - crossing Mesa
1:01:57 - Bear
1:16:35 - South Boulder
2:17:00 - Cragmoor TH
StreakOrangeB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment