From South Mesa TH, Mesa, Homestead, Towhee, Shadow, South Boulder; down via Towhee, but then went cross-country to the Mesa Trail before the descent to the creek crossing, as I didn't want to deal with the mud on lower Towhee.
With Jeff V, Dave H, and Joey L. Started at 11:11 am. I led us out very easy. I had gone home from work early yesterday, feeling achy and chilled, and had "slept" for 17 hours. Felt mostly better this morning but was content to take it easy. The others continued to Bear while I headed down. Couldn't really run down as my gut was in knots. It continued to be painful all afternoon and evening.
0:00 - South Mesa TH
28:00 - Towhee/Shadow
46:24 - Shadow/"Bridge"
1:28:04 - top of Shadow
1:39:30 - South Boulder
1:50:05 - started down
2:49:04 - South Mesa TH
StreakOrangeB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment